Saturday, November 6th from 10:00am-1:00 pm PST
Cost $40 Studio class $35 online (materials not included)
Tangle an underwater world living in the depths of the ocean using Sakura Moonlight gelly roll pens and a little shading and highlighting. This class will explore working on black paper and choosing tangles to create an underwater landscape. Zentangle Basics (or Art Bites Zentangle) is a prerequisite.
- Your starter kit (Black 01 or PN pen, graphite pencil, blending stump)
- An assortment of Moonlight Gelly Roll pens
- White chalk or charcoal pencil
- Black chalk or charcoal pencil
- White Gelly Roll pen (optional)
- 2 blending stumps (or one double pointed)
Paper will be provided and there will be class sets of materials available to borrow.
Location: McMillan Arts Centre, 133 McMillan Street, Parksville
Did you catch the Oct 6 slip in this? Should be Nov 6 in header. I was putting it into my calendar and got confused but think I figured it out. 2 classes, Oct 2 and Nov 6. Am I right?
Thanks for catching the error, Gwen! You’re right, Rock Cairns is Oct 2 and Octopus’ Garden is Nov 6th. 🙂