Saturday, December 4th from 10:00am-1:00 pm PST
Cost $40 (some materials included) – only 6 spaces available
Location: McMillan Arts Centre, 133 McMillan Street, Parksville
Have you ever made your own party crackers? We’ll tangle a holiday-themed wrapper for your party cracker. Yes, the materials kit includes those snappy ‘cracker snaps’, and enough materials to make 4 crackers in total!
You add your own goodies along with the basic innards provided, and we’ll assemble at least one cracker together. After this class you’ll be able to make your own party crackers for any occasion!
Zentangle Basics/Art Bites Zentangle is a prerequisite for this class.
Please note: only 6 kits available for this class; each kit makes 4 crackers
Materials kit includes:
- Cracker snaps
- Cracker template
- Cracker tangling paper
- Tissue party hat
- Jokes/fortunes to put inside
You’ll also need:
- Toys/treats to put inside the cracker(s)
- Your usual tangling/crafting supplies
- Gelly roll pens or similar (some will be available to borrow)
- Scissors and/or X-acto knife
- Feel free to add your own bling, stickers, personalized items, etc.